Trikos Kennel - Coyote Granite
Regular price $859.99
Unit price per
Dakota 283 and Mike Ritland (Trikos) spent countless hours over the last two years developing this product to be the ultimate portable crate. It is perfect for both dog trainers, breeders, and dog owners. Our knowledge of manufacturing and design combined with Mike’s unique background in military/police dog training has enabled us to put a final package together that gives Dakota 283 an equation of 1+1= 3!
The D283/Trikos kennel is constructed of military-grade materials developed and tested in the harshest environments. This kennel is perfect for those that have aggressive dogs or those who are just looking for an additional layer of security. Astounding for military, police or hunting dogs, the D283/Trikos kennel has triple door locking capabilities, stainless steel door, and components, and provides the ultimate in unparalleled pet performance. Check one out today!
- Exterior Dimensions: 40.5" L x 26" W x 30.5" H
- Interior Dimensions: 35" L x 18.5" W x 28" H
- Weight: 54lbs
- Lockable, keyed paddle latch will keep the pet safe from theft.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel piano hinge eliminates droop over time.
- Great ventilation on the door enabling the owner to still see the pet, but small enough that most dogs can not chew on the mesh.
- Heavy-duty north and south button lock hatch on door enables extra security for aggressive dogs. Fully Stainless steel, able to open/close with one hand
- Slammable door with no pin system or two-handed operations. Simply put dog in the kennel and close the door with one hand. No sweat!
- Enough holes for ventilation, but also able to accommodate insulated covers in cold weather environments.
- Military-grade design and material that's sturdy and impact resistant. Materials used in the most rugged designs in Military operations.
- Solid molded-in handles on each side to make it easy to transport and put into vehicles. Handles are also great tie-down areas through the molded-in handles. Easy to secure in place into any vehicle.
- Heavy duty but light enough to move easily.
- Drainage hole for easy cleaning. No scrubbing, simply turn over the empty kennel and hose it out.
- Mike Ritland approved.
- Molded and assembled in the USA. Dakota molds the kennels in PA and assembles the kennel right in the factory. We ship across the contiguous USA from our base operations.
- We provide a quick and easy drop ship service to our dealer's and customer's doors.
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Available across the Continental US
Great product great information on site
We have all owned a bunch of kennels over the years. I think this one will outlast them all .
This thing is large, tough, and the door is incredible. Unfortunately, the interior has a few seemingly unnecessary chew points. Why create ledges/corners that the dog can get its mouth on in the interior of the crate? Some of these have already been chewed on pretty heavily by one of my dogs. She hasn't opened any holes yet, but it seems like just a matter of time. Great that the door will hold here, but will the rest of the crate hold up?
Thank you for your feedback. If you have time could you please email customer care at email@example.com with some pictures. We would like to get this info to the manufacturer to improve the crates design and give you a discount on your next order of treats for helping us with the process.
Have a great day!