"Start training the Team Dog way."
- Mike Ritland
Circa 2010 after leaving the SEAL Teams, Mike Ritland's company Trikos International was awarded the contract to reunite Mike with his former teammates training their K9s for the battlefield. Here, Mike received real-time feedback on training techniques that worked and those that didn’t. Every detail was rigorously tested, from the gear to k9 nutrition. They tested for mission success with zero failure.
Born from the battlefield, not the boardroom, the Fueled by Team Dog Trainer Bundles provides the gear necessary to complete any form of training. When training matters to your success, Team Dog will be there.
Team Dog Training Bundle Includes:
(1) Team Dog Treat Pouch (Black)
(1) Team Dog Clicker (Black)
(1) Team Dog Hat (Limited Edition)
Team Dog Treat Pouch – Black
Our newest Team Dog Treat Bag includes a magnetic closure and is made with 600D ("backpack") fabric. Zipper down one side creates a roomy compartment out of the entire back panel.
- Attaches with a clip, includes loops if you prefer to thread a belt through.
- Magnetic closure with pull tab for easy open/close
- Front pocket 4" W x 3" H with velcro closure.
- Roomy enough to hold various types of clickers, pickup bags, or special bait, it keeps its shape and looks attractive if left empty.
- Zipper down one side creates a roomy compartment out of the entire back panel
- Grey interior liner for improved visibility (wipes clean)
- D-ring on the side for attaching leads or training items
- Sturdy custom-made belt clip, as well as loops to thread through belt 600D poly cloth (machine washable, air dry) Machine washable, cool or warm water.
Team Dog Clicker – Black
The Team Dog clicker has a FUN ergonomic design for a comfortable fit in your hand. Complemented with an easy to press button which prevents missed clicks. CLICKER SIZE: 1 1/2" X 2 1/4"
- Constructed with a stainless steel clicking element that will not rust.
- Can also be attached to a wrist coil, retractable, or other lanyards (not included)